A lot of things could go wrong with your HVAC system when it is not maintained adequately. LHT offers a Safety and Efficiency Agreement (SEA) to keep your HVAC system maintained year round. A lot of our customers are getting involved in this program and are very satisfied.
What Does the SEA include?
- Two 23-Point Precision Tune-ups and Professional cleanings annually
- 15% off all service parts, materials, and labor
- Absolute priority service and scheduling
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
SEA 23-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning checklist (as needed):
- Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
- Thoroughly clean or replace standard air-filter(s).
- Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
- Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible.
- Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
- Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
- Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes disconnect switch.
- Inspect all system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals.
- Test system starting and running capacitors.
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage.
- Test system-starting capabilities.
- Test system for proper airflow and air delivery.
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
- Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures and temperatures.
- Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
- Adjust Freon metering control device per factory/manufacturers recommendations.
- Test and measure system for proper production and capacity.
- Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
- Apply weather resistant protective coating to the outside unit (condenser).
- Complete and present full written report and make any necessary recommendations.
Contact us today if you would like to become an SEA customer.
- UPGRADE AND SAVE
- HVAC Tax Credit Being Reinstated
- Tricks to Trim Heating Bills
- ADD YOUR NAME TO DO NOT CALL
- Ten Things You Should Know about Mold
- How Often Should I Change my Filters? What Filters Should I Use?
- SANTEE COOPER GOOD CENTS PROGRAM
- PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST IDENITY THEFT
- R-22, R-40 - What’s the Difference?
- What is a “Seer Rating”?