This stuff is going into your lungs and wallet.
Its hard to believe that most air conditioners are in this state. When systems do not have regular maintenance performed on them it causes unhealthy and costly conditions. Not only are you breathing this stuff and making yourself sick, these conditions cause higher electric bills and shortens the life of equipment. So now you have to pay for repairs, high electric bills and associated health issues. It pays to have your maintenance done regularly.
1 Comment to The Importance of Maintenance.
Leave a comment
- UPGRADE AND SAVE
- HVAC Tax Credit Being Reinstated
- Tricks to Trim Heating Bills
- ADD YOUR NAME TO DO NOT CALL
- Ten Things You Should Know about Mold
- How Often Should I Change my Filters? What Filters Should I Use?
- SANTEE COOPER GOOD CENTS PROGRAM
- PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST IDENITY THEFT
- R-22, R-40 - What’s the Difference?
- What is a “Seer Rating”?